This policy applies to all visitors to our website and customers who have subscribed to the services we offer (“you” and “your”)
We respect your privacy and take the protection of personal information very seriously. The purpose of this policy is to describe the way we
collect, store, use and protect information that can be associated with a specific natural or juristic person and can be used to identify that
person (“personal information”). Personal information:
* Certain information collected on registration (see below); and
* optional information that you voluntarily provide to us (see below).
* information that has been made anonymous so that it does not identify a specific person;
* permanently de-identified information that does not relate or cannot be traced back to you specifically;
* non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by us and information that you have provided voluntarily in an open, public environment or forum including (without limitation) any blog, chat room, community, classifieds or discussion board. Because the information has been disclosed in a public forum, it is no longer confidential and does not constitute personal information subject to protection under this policy.
You must accept all the terms of this policy when you register for any of our services. If you do not agree with anything in this policy, then you may not register for and use any of the services. You may not access our website or use our services if you are younger than 18 years old or do not have legal capacity to conclude legally binding contracts. By accepting this policy, you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted, and agreed to be bound by all its terms.
We may change the terms of this policy at any time. We will notify you of any changes by placing a notice in a prominent place on the website or by email. If you do not agree with the change you must stop using the services. If you continue to use the services following notification of a change to the terms, the changed terms will apply to you and you will be deemed to have accepted such terms.
In order to provide the Services to you, you will be asked to provide us with additional information on a voluntary basis such as (“Service information”).
When you access our website we may send one or more cookies (small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters) to your computer to collect certain usage information. We use session cookies (which disappear after you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which remain after you close your browser which can be removed manually) and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our website. We use information gathered by cookies to improve the website.
We will obtain your consent to collect personal information:
* In accordance with applicable law; and
* At the time you provide us with any registration information and optional information